- NO SPECTATORS ARE ALLOWED (sorry)
- Maximum number of Wrestlers is 14 (one for each weight class)
- Coaches must be a paid coach or school approved volunteer coach in order to get in
- Please use Door #3 to enter the building—Your team will not be allowed to enter the main doors (See attached map)
- Each Team will have their own section in the bleachers. This is where teams should stay until they need to warm-up for their match or wrestle their match.
- The team bleacher area is the only place where team members should be eating (as they take their masks off).
- The Wrestlers should be wearing their face-coverings (Masks) at all times except when they are wrestling (or eating in their food).
- There will be a locker room available for wrestlers….we ask that they do not stay in the locker room for a long period of time.
- COACHES: We will not be providing a Hospitality Room or Food at this meet. You will need to bring your own with you to the meet.
- There will NOT be a concession stand at this meet.
We are able to stream the Gator Wrestling Invite on Saturday and we are planning on a camera streaming for each mat.
Here is the link to get to the North Star Youtube Channel….. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCds4gtJJ9RdwYUZmNI1IkDg