Papillion-La Vista High School requests all spectators/players/coaches in attendance honor the guidelines below:
· Are asked to self-screen before coming to the contest and if COVID-19 symptoms are present, stay home.
· Restricted attendance/seating limited to no more than 4 family members living in the household.
· All fans are expected to sit in family units and maintain 6 feet of distance from non- household members at all times.
· Masks are to be worn at all times.
· Following the completion of the basketball game, all spectators are asked to leave the gym/building promptly. We ask that you respect physical distancing with players and coaches throughout and following the contest.
· We will use the program to track the 4 person limit.
· No Concessions
· Per Metro Conference Protocols no away cheerleaders allowed at this point.
· Entrance – (see map attached). North Activities Entrance on NORTH Side of building. South/main entrance WILL NOT be open.
· All players/coaches are asked to self-screen prior to entering Papillion-La Vista High School and if COVID-19 symptoms are present, stay home.
· All players are required to wear a mask when not competing/on the sideline and social distance as much as possible throughout the game. Hand sanitizer will be available at the scoring table for home and away teams.
· All coaches/managers are required to wear a mask at all times and social distance as much as possible throughout the game.
· There will be 14 chairs provided for coaches and players.
· Players/Teams are required to bring their own water bottles. A hydration station will be available at the end of the bench.
· During all pregame, game, and post-game responsibilities, coaches, players, event personnel, and officials are required to maintain appropriate physical distance.
· Any verbal exchange between coach/player/referee and any game operations personnel should be done by maintaining physical distancing.
· Teams are required to bring their own basketballs for warmups.
· Locker rooms will be available for varsity contests only. Please have your lower level teams come dressed and ready to roll.
· Home staff will periodically sanitize basketballs.
· No shaking of hands/fist bumps prior to or following the completion of the contest.
· At the completion of the contest, all team members/coaches are asked to leave in a timely manner. Please do not congregate following the completion of the game.
· Home scoring table will be limited to home team scorer, timer and announcer.
· No outside food or drink allowed.
· Bus Parking – Tennis Court Lot (see attached map)
· LIVE STREAM LINK: https://www.youtube.com/c/PLVMedia
· WIFI: PLCS Guest Network